The Weber Q 320 Gas Grill takes everything great about the classic Weber Q 300 and makes it a little better. Cooking surface is expanded to 462 square inches via a stainless warming rack, and electronic ignition and built-in handle light add the power of technology to your cooking experience. The 2 stainless steel burners put out 25,700 BTUs per hour onto the porcelain-enameled cast iron main cooking surface, with infinite-control valves and a built-in top thermometer to help you control the heat. There’s a removable catch pan, and the same great stationary cart perfected by Weber. It includes a hose and regulator and attractively hides a standard 20 lb. propane tank.
About Weber Grills
Weber-Stephen Products Co., headquartered in Palatine, Ill., is the premier manufacturer of charcoal and gas grills, grilling accessories, and other outdoor room products. A family-owned business for more than 50 years, Weber has grown to be a leading seller of outdoor grills worldwide.
- Total cooking area of 462 square inches
- 69-sq.-inch warming rack
- 2 independent stainless steel burners for direct and indirect cooking
- Cast aluminum lid and body for strength and stability
- Porcelain enamel grate and pull-out drip tray
- Electronic ignition and built-in handle light
- 21,700 BTUs-per-hour input for top performance
- Limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Dimensions: 55.25L x 30W x 55.5H inches
Only ships in contiguous USA.
Dimensions & Specifications
50.2W x 30D x 55.5H in.
# of Burners