The Weber Summit E-420 Gas Grill offers beauty, elegance, and the capacity to grill for the entire block. With thoughtful touches like polished trim, smooth lines, and an enclosed tank storage area, this Weber Summit gas grill will give your neighbors something to talk about. Plus, a push-button LED tank scale lets you know where you stand on fuel at all times, so you’ll be fully equipped to handle impromptu barbecues.
- 4 stainless steel burners
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input side burner
- Snap-Jet individual burner ignite system
- 9.5mm-diameter stainless steel cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- Black, porcelain-enamel shroud with polished handle and trim
- Center-mounted thermometer
- Accent-colored cast aluminum end caps
- Primary cooking area: 538 square inches
- Warming rack area: 112 square inches
- Total cooking area: 650 square inches
- Enclosed cart with black, painted steel doors, stainless steel handles, and accent-colored painted side and rear panels
- Accent-colored painted steel frame
- 1 Grill Out handle light for after-dark grilling
- 6 tool hooks
- Enclosed tank storage and precision fuel gauge (Liquid Propane model only)
- 2 heavy-duty locking casters; 2 heavy-duty swivel casters
- Natural gas grill includes 10-foot flexible hose
- Includes Weber® cookbook
- Weber model number LP 7121001
- Weber model number NG 7470001
- Main cooking area measures 538 square inches
- Stainless steel and porcelain enamel construction
- Assembled dimensions: 66W x 30D x 57H inches
- Overall weight: 202 lbs.
- Choice of Liquid Propane and Natural Gas models
- 48,800 BTUs of cooking power
- 12,000-BTU flush-mount side burner
Dimensions with the lid open: 66W x 30D x 57H inches
About Weber Grills
Weber-Stephen Products Co., headquartered in Palatine, Ill., is the premier manufacturer of charcoal and gas grills, grilling accessories, and other outdoor room products. A family-owned business for more than 50 years, Weber has grown to be a leading seller of outdoor grills worldwide.
Only ships in contiguous USA.
Dimensions & Specifications
66W x 30D x 57H inches
202 lbs , 207 lbs
Gas , Propane
# of Burners
Fuel Type: Propane, Natural Gas
Some assembly is required, Weber Grills are shipped with the key components already in place and can be assembled in under 30 minutes.