The Weber Summit E-620 Gas Grill is the pinnacle of grilling. With six stainless steel burners, a flush-mounted side burner, and two Grill Out handle lights, this grill can manage any cooking task, anytime. Plus, a handy push-button LED tank scale lets you know when you need to refuel.
- 6 stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input side burner
- Snap-Jet individual burner ignite system
- 9.5mm-diameter stainless steel cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- Black porcelain-enamel shroud with polished handle and trim
- Center-mounted thermometer
- Accent-colored cast aluminum end caps
- Primary cooking area: 693 square inches
- Warming rack area: 145 square inches
- Total cooking area: 838 square inches
- Enclosed cart with black painted steel doors, stainless steel handles, and accent-colored side and rear panels
- Accent-colored painted steel frame
- 2 Grill Out handle lights for after-dark grilling
- 6 tool hooks
- Enclosed tank storage and precision fuel gauge (Liquid Propane model only)
- 2 heavy-duty locking casters; 2 heavy-duty swivel casters
- Natural gas grill includes 10-foot flexible hose
- Includes Weber® cookbook
- Weber model number LP 7321001
- Weber model number NG 7421001
- Main cooking area measures 693 square inches
- Stainless steel and porcelain enamel construction
- Assembled dimensions: 74W x 30D x 57H inches
- Overall weight: 236 lbs.
- Choice of Liquid Propane and Natural Gas models
- 60,000 BTUs of cooking power
- 12,000 BTU flush-mount side burner
- 2 Grill Out lights in handle for after-dark grilling
Dimensions with the lid open: 74W x 30D x 57H inches
About Weber Grills
Weber-Stephen Products Co., headquartered in Palatine, Ill., is the premier manufacturer of charcoal and gas grills, grilling accessories, and other outdoor room products. A family-owned business for more than 50 years, Weber has grown to be a leading seller of outdoor grills worldwide.
Only ships in contiguous USA.
Dimensions & Specifications
74W x 30D x 57H inches
236 lbs , 241 lbs
# of Burners
Fuel Type: Propane, Natural Gas
Some assembly is required, Weber Grills are shipped with the key components already in place and can be assembled in under 30 minutes.