Smoke Hollow Smokers (a.k.a. Outdoor Leisure Products), has offered inexpensive smokers built in China since 2005, on par with brands like Brinkmann and Masterbuilt.
Their new gas/charcoal combo grill and smoker is one of several in this growing category. You get everything but the kitchen sink:
- Gas grill with three stainless steel burners
- Charcoal grill with an adjustable coal tray for direct heat grilling and an attached firebox for offset smoking and indirect cooking
- Porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
- Two slide out drawers for grease or ash removal
- Wire mesh bottom shelf and LP tank holder
- Four locking casters
It comes in two models. One has a 9,300 BTU side burner and a cylindrical firebox, the other has a 12,000 BTU sear burner and rectangular firebox with a large cooking grid. We has not seen one up close and personal, but at these prices you should alsway pay close attention to construction and durability.