The new Weber Q Gas Grill pairs a high performance cooking system and easy-grip handles to form a powerful yet portable gas grill. It’s a powerful grill, with 12,000 BTUs and a cooking surface area of 280 sq. inches. The Weber Q Gas Grill has push-button ignition for easy, reliable lighting, an infinitely adjustable burner valve with a high-quality regulator, two durable tuck-away work tables with built-in tool holders (tools sold separately) which conveniently fold and store inside the grill, sturdy glass-reinforced nylon grill frame, cast aluminum lid and body, a large heat-resistant lid handle, a porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grate, and operates on a standard 14.1 ounce propane cylinder (sold separately). Includes Weber Q Cards – a card deck of recipes, color photographs, and grilling how-to’s designed especially for the Weber Q. Limited 5 year warranty.
- With tables extended and lid open: 51.5L x 18.5W x 26H inches
- With tables and lid closed: 31.75L x 18.5W x 14.75H inches
- Push-button easy ignition
- Adjustable burner valve with regulator
- Two tuck-away work tables
- Cast aluminum lid and body
- Heat-resistant lid handle
- Cast iron cooking grate
- Uses 14.1 oz. propane cylinder
- Recipe cards included
- 5-year warranty
- Dimensions, tables extended and lid open: 51.5L x 18.5W x 26H inches
- Closed: 31.75L x 18.5W x 14.75H inches
- Weber model number 396002
About Weber Grills
Weber-Stephen Products Co., headquartered in Palatine, Ill., is the premier manufacturer of charcoal and gas grills, grilling accessories, and other outdoor room products. A family-owned business for more than 50 years, Weber has grown to be a leading seller of outdoor grills worldwide.
Only ships in contiguous USA.
Dimensions & Specifications
31.75L x 18.5W x 14.75H inches , 51.5L inches extended length
Tubular Stainless Steel
# of Burners
Grills require some assembly. Instructions and hardware are included.