About the Weber Summit S-620 Stainless Steel Gas Grill
This six-burner stainless steel grill offers plenty of cooking power. Inside, six stainless steel burners ignite individually via Snap-Jet ignitions, and crank out nearly 60,000 BTUs. One of the side tables opens to reveal a 12,000-BTU side saute burner. Six tool hooks keep tongs, utensils, and towels handy. Outside, the stainless steel lid and cabinet look great on your patio. The handle features two lights on the grill handle to illuminate the cooking surface after dark. Plus, a push-button LED tank scale lets you know where you stand on fuel at all times. Intuitive LED levels are easy to read while your tank stays safely out of the way in the enclosed storage cart.
- Weber model number LP 7320001
- Weber model number NG 7420001
- 6 stainless steel burners with Snap-Jet ignition for each
- 9.5mm-diameter stainless steel grates and Flavorizer bars
- 60,000-BTU main grill output; 12,000-BTU side burner
- 2 stainless steel side tables; 6 tool holders; 2 lamps
- Stainless steel doors, lid, and burner cover
- Select either liquid propane or natural gas models
- 693-square-inch main cooking area; 838 total square inches
About Weber Grills
Weber-Stephen Products Co., headquartered in Palatine, Ill., is the premier manufacturer of charcoal and gas grills, grilling accessories, and other outdoor room products. A family-owned business for more than 50 years, Weber has grown to be a leading seller of outdoor grills worldwide.
Only ships in contiguous USA.
Dimensions & Specifications
74L x 30W x 58H inches
# of Burners
Fuel Type: Liquid Propane, Natural Gas
Some assembly is required, Weber Grills are shipped with the key components already in place and can be assembled in under 30 minutes.